Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter this year was a blur, mostly because I was trying to wrap up my teaching position at Footprints Preschool to get ready for maternity leave. Avery was visited by the Easter Bunny and received her very first Barbie doll, complete with Easter basket and miniature bunny. Needless to say we still have the doll but have yet to find her companion. I reached the 9 month mark on March 27th, with no sign of baby but random cases of heartburn and Braxton-Hicks contractions. I was lucky enough to find a maternity dress large enough to cover my hugh belly for Easter, and was barely able to keep Avery in her Easter dress and keep her hair done through church. She did have fun (and made a haul) at the Easter egg hunt at our church the day before Easter. Todd was a helper in the hunt, trying to find all the eggs with chocolate in them!

No comments: