Okay, so it's been a year TO THE DAY that I posted my last entry--MAN how the year has flown by! I seriously look back at these pictures and want to cry!
My babies are so much bigger now, and I can't really even call Zack a baby--he says about 10 new words day, is running, laughing, climbing, and tormenting his sister on the daily like a good little brother should. My gentle little man is slowly letting toddlerhood creep into his quiet demeanor--new faves are "no", "can' do it", and just stomping his feet while screaming at the top of his lungs. BUT, he is such a snuggle-bug, and I LOVE that he is a binky and blankie baby! The funny thing is that "the" blankie is the twin to Avery's, so they both still tote pink blankies around (I think it makes Todd cry inside a little.)
Avery is my little princess, complete with attitude, love for fashion, and a great love and distaste for her sibling (and us at times) all wrapped up in a firey little ball! She's entering into her last semester of preschool before we finally take the plunge into her entering Kindergarten this coming fall--WAAAAHHHHH! I always thought I'd look forward to her going to school, but I just feel like I haven't had enough time with her, to learn her little personality, and to teach her how to protect herself from the world outside our house. She is so ready and can't wait to go to "big kid school." What am I saying??? I haven't had time to prepare the world for HER!
And Todd--what can I say about my sweet husband? He drives me crazy with the socks and underwear on the floor and the beard hair in the sink the minute I've cleaned the bathroom, but he so awesome. He lets me follow any crazy idea I may have (and I have a lot), eats my crappy food, and puts up with our (somewhat) clean house most of the time. God really gave me a good one!
Hopefully it won't be another year before I post again--








No comments:
Post a Comment