Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Small girl in a little coat!


Oh, yes--this is Avery. I don't know how she got it on, but she managed to squeeze into Zack's 3-6 month coat and was dancing around in it and her underwear. Yes, I do clothe my children, but you're lucky she's got underwear on. Seriously.


I finally finished all of our laundry and tried not to pass out from exhaustion. Todd so lovingly, but unhappily, agreed to take me to see Twilight again (for the 3rd time!), except it's no longer showing in Pullman so we had to drive to Lewiston to see it. We barely had time to drop off the kids at Grammy's before heading to the theater. I was seriously the second person in line and the 6:30 pm showing sold out right before me. Soooo, we went back to Olivia's to have dinner and headed to the 9:20 showing instead. We seriously didn't get home until almost 1 a.m. Todd was so tired today, but at least he said the movie wasn't as bad as he thought. I, however, relished every second of my beloved Edward. (He's so YUMMY!) Thanks to my awesome hubby for putting up with my Twilight fever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, we bumped into that movie over Christmas so I just recently was singing that song...love your updates and so glad the holidays were nice for you! Can't believe Todd did NOT throw up during the basketball game...brave man!! Your kids are gorgeous of course! 2 more months and we will be having another girl! Love you guys, miss ya
Emmylou

adrianne said...

FINALLY! I have found you! Through a little blog jumping and stalking that is... I have wondered about you the last few years! Here's my email (no blog of my own) but I'll send you pics of my kiddos. Your family is darling! send me an email!
adrianne (rich) campbell

adriannercampbell@gmail.com