Well, I can't believe that this day has finally come. We are now officially a technologically connected family! I thought I had it made just surfing the web for the first time from home since we just got internet, but now...we have a blog! (I don't even really know what that is!) My hope is that we can now be able to stay better connected with the outside world and keep you up-to-date with the happenings of the Shelden family. I'm especially excited to get this up and running before Baby Boy Shelden makes his arrival in April (even though I'm ready for him to be here now!) As of tomorrow I am 30 weeks along, so I have 9 weeks left to get ready for midnight feedings and an even deeper lack of sleep than I'm having now (it really is like sleeping with a watermelon attached to your body). God has truly blessed my pregnancy, though, and I can't wait to meet this little guy that He's created for our family. Avery keeps wanting "brudda" to "pop out and play wif" her. (Me too Sister!)
1 comment:
I love your belly...it is so cute!! I can't wait to see "brudda" either. Oh! Why the word blog anyway?
Love, Aunt Heather
Post a Comment