Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

D-Day is approaching--

Tomorrow is the big day. I get weighed, measured, and sent off to be at the mercy of the infamous Cori, who I have yet to formally meet. I have about 35 minutes until then, when she and I have our Orientation meeting at Snap.

At this point, I feel excited, scared, thrilled, relieved, and anxious all at the same time for this new phase to begin. I know that I'm not going to enjoy this process by any means, but I'm definitely looking forward to losing weight and becoming a more healthy role model for my kids, and have (or find) some sort of figure for my man. He's already lost 10 pounds, which is great for him but bad for that sick side of me that wants to lose more than him.

This is the year. I WILL be lighter, leaner, fitter, and more healthy than I've been in my whole life. God grant me the strength to do it, and the wisdom to stick to it. I have a feeling there is a treadmill in my future...

1 comment:

H Love said...

you can do it....I am with you all the way!